Monday, October 13, 2008

responce to Satire

After watching satire videos off youtube for an hour, i truly believe that on average they are a weak form of protest. I personally felt and got nothing out of the videos we just watched. I had already seen the SNL one many times and think that is one of the few unsuccessful satire videos i have seen. I feel many are weak and un-managed. The point can be lost while trying to create a professional busy video. Many of the videos tried to hard to be funny and entertaining and really just fell flat. I feel there a many more ways to protest that are much more stronger and leave a deeper impact. There is more to protest than just making fun of something. I believe creating jokes can be successful when done right, as in the case of SNL. I found the rest of the videos dull and un-inspired.

No comments: