Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Black Ghosts

I was reading through this article and thought these guys have a pretty good album. The guys names are Theo Keating and Simon Lord and they both came together to make a CD. This was interesting because both of these guys weren't used to eachother's music. I think that its cool that 2 different types of music were combined to make a protest CD. I also liked there picture they have in this article. They're called the Black Ghosts and they're both dressed in black and looks like they're hovering over you from a ceiling. All of these artists in this magazine sound like they have good albums coming out. I think thats great that all of these different people express there feelings and opinions through the art of music. Its hard to find one article to blog about when there's so many in this single magazine issue. I hope that ill be able to hear this album when it comes out along with the many other albums.

No comments: